Maintenance Day Goals
- Remove Thatch
- Increase Air Movement
- Push Water Through the Profile
- Flush Salts and Bicarbonates
Order of Operations
- Mow greens
- Verti-cut greens ( thick slice for thatch removal )
- Blow greens
- Planet-Air (deep cut into the greens for air and water movement)
- Roll greens
- Top-Dress greens
- Spray greens with wetting agent, fertilizers and other amendments to assist with flushing salts and bicarbonates
- Apply more granular amendments
- Water greens .2"
- Water greens Overnight .35"
These procedures are vital to the health and playability of the golf course. We thank you for allowing these days and apologize for any inconvenience. The next maintenance day will be Monday, August 10th.